Sunday, May 08, 2011

JS's Full Moon........

My baby boy is now a month old......time flies when I'm all alone in Penang while the rest of the gang are in Ipoh.......Everyone got back this weekend for JS's fullmoon.....thank you guys......I'll have the pictures do most of the elaboration...hehehe




* Today is MY DAY......yahooooooo......




* While some babies will have their head shaved, we chose to snip his hair a lil........I do not understand the bald-headed custom.......so I do not follow the custom I don't fancy...hehehe




* They then bathed him with flowers.......I think to cleanse the lil guy or something........




* Here a fully groomed full-moon baby.....hehehehe





* JD was telling his lil brother to smile more on the big day.....hahahaha





* Bring in on yooooo.........





* JieJie decided to go for ice-cream cake with several flavours.......since it's Mother's day, we have 3 mummies in the house.......TiTi's Belated Bday.....JS's fullmoon......all at 1 go......





* Check out the hype during the candle blowing ceremony......too bad JieJie had to play a prank today by buying those unblowable candles......





* Took everyone more than 10 minutes to kill of the candles....hahaha I'm not eating the one MW blew....ohhh my......additional flavour leh.....






* And we ended the eventful weekend with a new family portrait......hehehe.....MM has the privilege of the center seat because she's the only girl in the family.....hehehe need more gals.......have a blasting week ahead peps.......

No comments: