Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Protege.................

With the lack of pictures of my baby boy......I can't help but to blog about his elder brother yet again.....I've always wanted to have a post about MY BOYS.......I'll ensure I get sufficient pictures this coming weekend......

With the entire gang in Ipoh while I'm in Penang to attend to a friend's wedding, I really do miss the lil fella....he's extremely talkative for a yet to be 2 year old kid.....but he's not doing too good with phones.....he'd stare and smile but wouldn't respond to phone calls.....hehehe



* His inferiority to the beach reminds me of the exact crying picture Papa when I was about his age in front of monkeys.....hahaha at least I thought the monkeys are having me for lunch......but what is JD thinking bout the beach? His only complain was sand in his shoes....hahaha




* I can't help myself from bursting into laughter when he refused to let go of my arm when I put him down......




* All he needs is a lil father-son talk......I wonder if he could really understand everything that I've said to him....but deep down inside I sense that he could.....in a way....





* I'd rather he be a Kampung-boy rather than a city freak......so kiddo....NO IPAD for you....hahaha you can play with your cousins' expensive toys the next time you meet them......at least play until they boycott you...hahaha then Daddy will think of something else.....hahahahaha






* JD and his small car.....when you ask him bout his car, he'll tell you SMALL.....hahaha





* He is the reason I made such huge changes in my life..........





* I won't groom him with tuitions, homeworks, classes etc......I'll just let it flow.....never force your kid to do what you can't......but on the other hand those that I could, I do wish he could too.....stressful enough I think hahaha poor boy.....





* Sometimes I wonder if his curly-locks could cause him any discomfort......but I just love them.....since he has no complain....I'll keep it there for now....hahaha.....have a great week ahead peps......

No comments: