Monday, June 18, 2007

A Regular Week...........

First of all I would like to wish most men who suffered from the failure of Durex/Ansell/Playsafe......a HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!!!!!!! I went back to Ipoh to spend some quality time with Papa, Mama and KitKit. (Whether Papa was one of those men I mentioned above? I DARE NOT ASK.....hahahahaha.....siao meh....later kena chop ar....I don't want to be the first guy who dies from making silly jokes about father's day.....)




* Papa and KitKit waiting for the fish to eat away a frog they caught.....What a way to spend time........


Later that night, I met up with Kenny aka FeiHai for a drink at a nearby pub. Right after, he set me up with a bunch of so-called jammers........it has been a while since I last played in a band......




* Kindly look deeper to the dude between the two Botak Heads........




* Kindly observe again.........really warm in there.....I was forced to strip.....



* Now I know why there ain't any fat rockers around......cipet jamming macam dalam Sauna.....sure burned alot of fat la.....
Lastly when I got up this morning and getting myself ready to work, PW told me she was not feeling well .......Hmmmm.........did some diagnosis by myself and I asked her........oi.....DENGUE ar? PHIAK!!!! kena slapped........back to the story.....I took half a day leave to take her to the clinic....Doctor said it was only a mild fever....prescribed some drugs and we balik rumah....Since PhaikGaik had dengue fever in Spore and my Aunt had it back in Ipoh, I still suspect that PW is the northern region representative.......we'll see.......I need to do more observations and diagnosis before I could conclude anything......


* Future Dengue Patient....hahahahaha........

No comments: