Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunway Carnival Mall.......

Thanks to Jeffrey Cheah and William Cheng, I now have a local mall with the touch of class. I can say goodbye to the ever so pariah Pacific Megamall and say hello to the Sunway Carnival Mall. Even tough it doesn't look anything like Sunway piramid on the exterior side, but internally it reminds me of 1-Utama of course with a smaller size.




* A regular looking classy mall......


* What a sight.......


* Parkson.........
No more shops like TS-Fashion, Ting-Ting, or even Dong-Dong I welcome Esprit, Hush Puppies, Clarks etc. with open arms......... Even with all those reputable brands around, my only purchase for the day were 2 pairs of boxers....
* RM12 each from BUM Equipment.....cheap cheap cheap.......
Next time when I hit a lottery I would love to take over a shopping mall as to what the EPF has done to Queensbay........but till today, I will still wear my RM12 boxers to bed, wake up the next morning and drag my heavy ass to work.......


* As Carl believes, You're worth a Million buck........




* I wonder how much will my worn boxers worth when I am a distinguished figure in Forbes.......just like Beckham selling his pants........RM15 for the time being....any buyer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

since when u wear boxer la brother...akakaka...

BOGUS said...

aiya been wearing it to bed for years liao ma....now also i stick to my sexy undies la....boxers untuk tidur saja.....walauehhh how everyone also know what kinda undies i wear la.....