Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Reality Check.........

Is it really that difficult to be a celebrity? Let me give you guys an example and some analysis on facts and myths.........one of the hottest asian star recently, Rain. What does he has that I don't? or let me put it this way........What do I have that he doesn't. Let us proceed.









A pair of legs, arms, ears and eyes.
Rain: Complete
Bogus9394: Complete

Language Spoken.
Rain: Koren, English(I doubt that)
Bogus9394: Chinese, English & Malay (See I am on a better edge)

Singing Talent.
Rain: Best album in asia
Bogus9394: Whenever I sing it is a blessing....cause always rain....

Acting Talent.
Rain: Been in several korean drama and won best actor award.
Bogus9394: Put me in a film then I show you...........

Physique:
Rain: Solid chest, 6-pack abs, nice toned arms
Bogus9394: 2 nen nen, 4-pack abs + 1 spare motor tyre.

Height:
Rain: 5 feet 11 inches
Bogus 9394: 6 feet - 6 inches

Popularity
Rain: Popular throughout Asia and the U.S.
Bogus9394: Those who are reading this.......hahaha.....read my blog sure knows me la

Hot Ride:
Rain: Mercedes c200, Porche, BMW x5
Bogus9394: BMW (Buatan Malaysia Wira)


Conclusion: Every guy would like to be like Rain........BUT NOT ME......since Rain is doing so freaking good, then I wanna be STORM instead......before I start thinking of how incompetent am I compared to this Rain fella I better stop blogging on this topic for the time being. This is to avoid myself from falling into a depression mood and later stuff myself with Char Siew Pau and choke myself to death.







* Rain did this pose and wonder which girl he will hook up with after that. I did this pose and wonder which client will call me first tomorow to choke me. Next time I will ask my son to be a rock star................at least I can tumpang glamour.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xia Sui Nang, DONT TELL OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE MY COLLEAGUE!!!

BOGUS said...

Hahahaha Nicus i know its you la......ok ok i wont tell anyone Nicus is my colleague...i diam diam ok ar?

Anonymous said...

WTF!!! YOU FUCKIN CHOPPED WHITE CHIKEN (pak zam gai)!!! DUDE! DATS THE MOST RIDICULOUS BLOG IVE SEEN FROM YOU!!! DID SUMTHING FELL ON UR HEAD LATELY??!?!?

BOGUS said...

hahaha aiya i dunno how to set the color tone ar....give me sometime la.....ishhh....aiya work stress la work stress....

ym said...

wahahaha... buatan malaysia Wira sounds familiar... wahahaha

wahaha... stress from work ka? try banging ur solid rock head on the wall... u will feel slightly better... i think...

BOGUS said...

Hahaha i am not with the head banging group la dude.....

Anonymous said...

Reality check - Your a much better entertainer than rain. That's 4 sure! Not to forget, u suck at photoshop!

BOGUS said...

hahaha cipet robin wanna compliment also wanna ejek....ishhhhhhh