Sunday, July 13, 2008

1st Day to School........

I can still remember my very first day to school almost 2 decades ago.....guess what....I cried all the way....once Papa was out the sight, I start howling & sobbed....hahaha...pathetic?? Tell me about it.....Everyone from my primary school will remember me as the boy who cried almost everyday for months.....well, maybe I was a lil bit too homey at that point of time...

Suprisingly the cry-baby grew up to be a bully....luckily for the twist of fate....else, I'll be the one getting all those wedgies.......I got up earlier this morning to re-live the moment....1st day of school.....at this age, I don't seem to bother anymore....all I was hoping for was a sight of hot chicks in the class....usually management has all the hot chicks ain't I right???

To my dismay, several guys with faces like monitor and a lecturer who doesn't stop babbling all day long.......DAMN.....1 class down, 2 more years to go.....huhuhuhu......why??? why??????



* I used to skip classes back in those days.....A3-9-8 peps will always be suprised to see me gearing up for class (didn't happen very often yo.....) usually, I'll just sleep in the room and sleep and sleep summore.........


* PW made me a suprise breakfast for my first day....no more bread!!!!! Hey, why not I make the breakfast and you go to the classes instead?? iishhhh...so unfair........sexist la......rights are not equal.....chehhhhh......

4 comments:

Nicholas Key said...

What emphasis are you going to do?
Finance?
Entrepreneurship?
Marketing?

BOGUS said...

i am taking general....better dun major in any stuff...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

welkam back to scool..wish u having another great time :p

BOGUS said...

hahaha thanks D....life is gonna be way too exciting from these coming 2 years...