Wednesday, July 09, 2008

My Gift to KitKit......

Snooker, a game I once liked...after awhile no longer have the kick for it........Bro TM gave me a snooker cue many years ago....actually it was to contra with my AbuGarcia's fishing rod....lately, got a call from KitKit, the bugger is eyeing for my cue......(this fella will only call me when he needs something, never once call for a hello chat...what la...YM or MSN also tarak)




* The cue.................................




* Riley summore leh............




* One last try.....




* Okay la...since you're my brother I give I give.....next time try to contact me more often......don't always start with I wanna ask/I need/Do you have.....try to go with how are you/how's life/what's up lately...........make sure you don't fail in your exams, else I'll be taking the blame....-Not easy being an elder bro.

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

so similar to farhan!!
always call when he needs something aje!!
ahhahha
sindrom anak bongsu la wei!!

BOGUS said...

yea yea.....u're so freaking right kak...hahahaha