Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life ohhh Life.....

Day in, day out....as busy as can be....rushing for all the datelines, dealing with new projects and worst of all....by the end of the day, I'll have to go home and STUDY!!!!! with the assignment given and all the hectic schedules....I'll be looking like a 40 year old fag by next year.....IF I survive this year.


* TK couldn't resist himself from going back to his childhood days......the Egg Machine....something to laugh about after dealing with clients all day long....the fake smile, acting like you'd actually understand their pain and all those other craps......it was business all along......



* I find this rather irrelevant......If you enter the lift from the ground floor, all you could press is '1'...and the other way around.....we're handicapped by technology...



* This is my usual self almost everynight......no more Punk'd on MTV at night....no more web browsing.....need to rush for the datelines and study for exam next month....LIFE = Living In Flashbacks Everyday..........TGIF peps......

2 comments:

Allan said...

Dude, c'mon you are not a book worm...
Niabeh, last time degree also didnt study like this...now master should be more relax la...

BOGUS said...

hahaha last time got ppl help me do assignments and sign my attendance ma dude...now everything hv to do alone....abit tough la....