Thursday, July 17, 2008

Glory Glory Man United......

I've always wanted to blog about this.....ever since JieJie bought me a ManU magazine more than a decade ago, I got stuck to it ever since....I could still remember those days when astro is not available....I had to tune in to TV3 once a week to watch the Premiership highlights.....Once in a blue moon they'll have live telecast on important matches.....When Papa was reluctant to subscribe astro during my secondary years, I resorted to drive all the way to the nearest coffeeshop casting EPL matches to watch....Those days are long gone....with RM59.95 a month, I missed barely 10 matches per season...hahaha....the wonder of CA$H yo...




* Glory Glory Man United..........too bad not Old Trafford.....


* Nicus got me this from God knows where.......thank you thank you......



* One United shot glasses.....never use it before...for display ONLY!!!!!


* The clock in the hall..........




* Of all places, I found this in Sg. Petani........been scouting around but always out of stock...luckily....


* A mini flag for the car.............



* As usual...the umbrella is also for DISPLAY ONLY.....I'd rather run in the rain than to use it...hahahahaha



* Once again, JieJie & JieFu gave me this badge as a Bday gift this year......nice nice......




* hhhmmm...kinda think of it, I don't have any shirt yet....anyone care to donate?? No jerseys ya....not the jersey type of guy......I'll scout around for the next piece...make damn sure that it is cheap before I buy.....smart consumer yo......TGIF peps!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

c'mon you are not a hardcore footballer fans..dont act like a football fans!

In my mind wayne is a guy with a guitar, hitting hard on the string singing "knockin on heaven door" Gun N Roses ...haha..better stick back to a rocker rather then a football fans..hahah..

Good day to you MAN!

BOGUS said...

hahaha allan rockstar is full time ma....football is part time....meaning you didn't know me deep enough la....must hv a better get to know session liao....