Monday, July 28, 2008

A Weekend without a single day Off.......

When the much awaiting Friday came, I was stucked without even a single day off for the weekend.....luckily Papa & Mama dropped by for a visit.....Took them out for dinner and then for a gathering an Uncle Sim's place......everyone geared up for the yearly event.....




* Traffic jams and a hell lot of AhBengs..........got it done quick..can't take it no more.......hot hot hot.....




* Lighted a candle for every single family member.....same ol' wish....ca$h ca$h ca$h....money come money come money come!!!!!.......


Papa came all the way from Ipoh with a mission......to paint my guestroom and the storeroom (soon to be studyroom...depending on the budget I have left...)




* Yellow and White...reminds me of my room back in Ipoh......Thank you thank you....whenever I'm homesick, I'll just have to sleep in the guestroom.....hahahaha


Full day meeting on Saturday and a presentation on my Sunday class......right after that, drove all the way to Balik Pulau to pay Grandma a visit......




* Grandma's place is near the sea..........will never miss out the chance to drop by yo....just luv~ the sea....yea.....




* A mad lady and the sea...hahaha PW just couldn't get enough with the beach.....




* With the strenuous schedule laid upon me, having this short moment with family meant alot more than it did.....when will all these come to an end?? hmmm.......suffer first....glory later.....money come oiii MONEY COME!!!!!...............beh tahan liao arrrrrggggg~~~~ bila mau mai oi....hahahaha

No comments: