Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Great Raid........

As I was saying....the activity after dinner last week. Since a couple of my buddies won a lottery that day, they decided to buy everyone drinks for the day...all on them....my gratitude dudes....hahaha...anything free would be indeed good.


* The 2 lottery winners......the Twins, A Chu & A Pah......


* The other 2 free loaders....hahaha....Hand & Some......


* My closest buddies........
* As we were busy entertaining each other......Hu Ha-ing here and there......we could have so much fun as though we were at a bikini party....(the truth - all dicks of course...just like the good ol' days).....SUDDENLY........
* POLICE POLICE.........RAID RAID!!!!!!!! HaiBoon was nice enough to brief us on the procedures....he told us it was his third time....hahahaha....walauehhhh....

* Guys on one side, girls on the other.......Just like those HongKong movies......"Chai Yan Char Phai.....Lam Chor Lui Yau"......hahahaha.....we were all sober once more........



* Alamak...masuk TV liao this time.......all I ever wanted is to have a good night out......walauehh.....PW was laughing when I told her about the entire ordeal....



* N for NEGATIVE.....if you have a 'P' after the urine test, then you're in deep deep shit and have a hell lot of explanation to do......




* After travelling for hundreds of kilometres for the dinner, my outing was disrupted by the unwanted event.....they're just doing their job I suppose.........the next day, they gave in for my beloved stir-fried lala at NewParis to silent my complaints.....hahaha.....happy working peps.....

4 comments:

Former Rock Chick said...

ahahah thought the "N" was a "Z"..thought you guys mabuk till cita cita wanna become Zorro.. ahahahahhaha

BOGUS said...

hahaha.....almost there...but not there yet...luckily can control....

Anonymous said...

Zor Hai wannabe...hahahhaa

BOGUS said...

luckily we didnt cry....hahahaha