Thursday, April 02, 2009

Ninja Turtle.......

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Heroes in a hard shell........I recently bought this from Mudah.com when I saw someone selling the exact model that I used to have, I can still remember the day when Papa took me to the toy store and let me select my own toy.....I was 7...it was a reward from my first report card...No. 2 (standard 1)...hehehe...

Things took another turn when KitKit grew up.....having a lil brother at home means he'll eventually get ALL YOUR TOYS......My poor turtle was torn apart....the fella even break the 'Hard Shell' into 2.....walauehhh...I've never seen my turtle again....till last week.....



* Raphael.......




* Yea yea........hehehehe




* I used to shower with the turtle.......too bad can't do it now...else PW will yell like mad.......




* I park it along with my prized asset.......enjoy you weekend people~~~

8 comments:

Allan said...

Oh My godness....people say, when you get older your mindset will get "younger" or even think and act like a kid...
You are really in that direction dude...lol

BOGUS said...

choi...not THAT old yet la...hahahaha

Eng Seen said...

(in canto:LOU YAN CHI GOI ZHENG)I dont know how to say it in english la..but is some metal retard kind of sickness...you would not know which is the right thing to do..but as for early stage of that sickness...the patient tend to 'act' like a like...Wayne! is coming near you...

BOGUS said...

damn u engseen...i am not that old yet la....hahahaha...shit....now that you've mentioned...i am beginning to sense it a lil..i'll go consult the doc after work today....

ym said...

oh no... then bogus will fight with little bogus over toys very soon :-o

BOGUS said...

if lil bogus is Lil Missy Bogus...then no need to fight liao..buy 1 barbie can liao...must be liberate keh..hahahaha

Pluboy2 said...

u sure look like ninja turtle.. actually since the day i know u, i always thought you look like one :)

BOGUS said...

alamak...last time when i was young also like that meh?? hahahaha