Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Forbidden Drink, Forbidden Post......

Saw an ads not too long ago.....my BM is so good I used to score higher than most of my malay dudes back at school......no kidding....








* Ladies please don't drink, unless your husband has an extremely high premium with your name in it........hehehe




I've been stucked with work crazed week....just got back from a day trip to KL. Attended a day long meeting today.....will be having 2 presentations tomorrow for the CMMI certification......When the load begin to pile up, got an sms from UncleCarl...."Good day team, remember these few days can't go dating. Stay home study for CMMI"
.
.

15 minutes later I got a skype message from the HERO.

.
.
UncleCarl: Golfing! No dating can golf.
Bogus9394: kns i baru wanna sms you. You sent out the msg i dare not ask liao
Uncle Carl: u dun tell gohpek we go golfing...he sure screw me.
Bogus9394: Won't say a word.........






* This is not a monkey....this in UncleCarl....my beloved Director......Luckily I can still write.....the power of technology......

No comments: