Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Need a Break..........

My routine is so freaking lame lately I'm out of picture or event to post.....I'm mentally exhausted.........work has been so demanding I've got no idea which issue to attend to......I can't wait for another family vacation.....one thing I love the most about vacation is the luxury to ignore and forget about my work, clients, issues, payment, books, exams and bills.....temporary refuge....



* Pure bliss..........




* Had a great time last year.....children screaming, yelling, laughing, etc.....I have quite a loud family......talking and laughing all the way....




* Hope the flu situation will not screw up my vacation plan for next month.......another new week....happy working people....

2 comments:

lilo said...

pd avillion?

BOGUS said...

yea yea betui betui....ur kampung....hehehe bijak bijak