Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Second Nephew.......

I was thinking about posting the entire journey.....whom I met, what I did, but due to my crazy work load & assignments, I'll just cut it short and post the rest later......I went to Melacca to pay JieJie a visit last weekend.....

The long hours, the petrol, the energy.....all worth it.....JieJie told me not to go but I've been there for her elder kids so I would wanna do the same for this one.....I'm sure JieJie will do the same this coming September....no doubt.........



* PW dare not hold the baby....hahaha I wonder could she ever get over the phobia in 4 months?




* Call AhKu,.....then free toys...all you can grab....




* Still nameless to date........so I'll just call him BABY!!!....Universal name for all newborn...




* ho ho ho......cute cute.....wanna pinch, but I'm sure the rest of the family will kill me if I did.....hehehe




* JieJie said she'll kill me if I post this picture.......already 3 kids at 28.......how to chase la?? pressure pressure.......enjoy the coming weekends peps...

No comments: