Sunday, May 31, 2009

Simple Yet Enjoyable.......

I was back in Ipoh for the weekend......enjoying my weekend of eating, sleeping, astro-ing and eating, sleeping and astro-ing......met up with Feihai, HaiKun and Sandy for a session of cocks and beer....too bad I no longer snap pictures for night outings so no picture to show...........Since PW's sisters are back from Spore, my in-laws decided to dine out as usual.......



* A restaurant at a secluded location.......




* That's as fresh as it could get...............luckily I was not the one paying for the bill.....else everyone will be eating wantanmee for dinner......




* JieJie is still under confinement.....KitKit is in Melacca attending some sort of rave party......




* I still get my bird-day cake as usual......




* Mama was so thoughtful........thank you thank you muaks.....




* Since the choir is not around to sing me a bday song, I'm happy enough just to get to blow the candles...I'm not getting any younger too.....ishhh...mid-life crisis catching up real soon.....




* My pregnant wife and I............Happy working people~~~~

4 comments:

jennielim81 said...

oii..i think your cake less 1 candle lehhh....u r 26 this year..no longer 25....
anyway..happy birthday yeahhh...

BOGUS said...

is it?? good la....forever young ma....

sitynuress said...

ahhahah can silap count aa???
wei wei!!
happy bday yeah! :))
nanti come KL do stop by our house.. heheh pakcik is just next door heheh

BOGUS said...

hahaha Mama lost count ma.....thank you thank you....ok ada time sure drop by.....