Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Brief Journey Down South.......

Travelling has always been a part of my life in recent years......Since I'm living up north, Papa & Mama in Ipoh, KitKit and JieJie in Melacca and Tampin respectively......I'll have to drive hundred of kilometres just to meet up with my family.......a small price to pay for having a nucleus family......



* The very first thing to do when I reached Ipoh......feed Pinky.......water the plants......




* Met up with my buddies for lunch.......




* New Paris, cheap and delicious.....'Kam Heung La La'......nyum nyum......




* Spent some time hanging out with JieJie and family in Tampin..........





* Enjoyed the daily firework display at A'Farmosa Resort........




* Had a simple Mother's day celebration..........




* And finally, a short father&sons moment in Melacca before departing.......crazy week ahead....happy working people~~~

No comments: