Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Genuine Deal??? LP PL Deal???

Today, I'm gonna teach you guys about offers/deals/proposals/suggestions.....which are genuine, which are full of bull aka LP PL........let's use our daily encounter for example....lately the Home Minister Mr. Hishammudin announces that there's an adjustment option to passport renewal. To top that, he said the proposal would ease those least frequent travellers even if it means more job for the government staff.......how thoughtful.....BUT WAIT!!!!!

Normally : RM 300 for 5 years
Option: RM 100 for 2 years



* Pencorak Generasi Terbilang.....REMEMBER THIS!!!!!




* Correct me if I'm wrong or if my facts are outdated.......at the last page of your passport, it is stated that "Passport baru hendaklah dipohon jika baki tempoh sah lakunya kurang daripada 6 Bulan"....meaning a 5 years passport would only be valid for 4 and 1/2. Right?? Imagine that on a 2 years passport......so how much do you actually save? A HELL LOT right???




* I call that Pencorak Generasi Terbantut....Do you want to be the eagle in this picture??? Looking all big and powerful on the outside.....but the brain is stored in the backside.....I'd rather be the one placing the rabbit on the ground.....




* Stupid people do stupid things........I do actually come across such deals/proposals in my daily life quite often. I just let it flow into my mind and come out through my fart....if the deal is not genuine.....please don't make yourself look stupid.......Have a great day ahead people....hehehe

No comments: