Monday, September 07, 2009

My Love Will Get You Home.........

It breaks my heart to see Jr being put under the UV in an isolated room all alone.....the cries was like scratching my car with a coin......luckily after 2 days of sunbathing, Jr is all okay.......



* Get my point now??? poor lil boy.......




* As healthy as ever......muaks.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As it was my turn to take care of the baby....I did my part as a Dad........normally I need to queue up just to play with the kid......priority given to Papa & Mama....then PW......then Me....hahahaha
.
.
.
.
.

* See.....I've got skills.......and FattyLock was right.....Jr has more hair than me now.....even much longer too....hehehe




* Rock-a-bye baby on a tree top...ZZZZzzzzzzzzz..............




* Thanks again for all the well wishes people.....appreciate it.......happy working~~~~~

5 comments:

lilo said...

yay! baby jayden is back home! i'm sure u r so relieved now... and baby jayden is so cute!!

BOGUS said...

thanks thanks.....very very relieved indeed....but the sunbathing burnt a hole in my wallet...hehehe....the cuteness is from me....hahahaha

lilo said...

haha, damn perasan rite? i think the cuteness comes from PW... kekeke

sitynuress said...

good good.. now in uncle's house eh?? :)

BOGUS said...

aiya lilo...EiLeen...takkan ur eyes also got prob meh? hehehehe....yea kakak..now in Ipoh...ada chance drop by for a visit ya....