Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What a Breeze ~~aaahhhhh~~

It has always been my dream to go back to my own lovely hut after work...switch on the aircon....slowly enjoying a glass of whisky on the rock.....well all I need would obviously be an aircon....I have those in the rooms but none in my hall......I was thinking since I'm spending so much time at home then by all means make it ideal......well sipping the glass of whisky would now be exchanged with feeding JD.....



* Wahhhhh messy installation procedure.....drill here...drill there.......nail here...nail there......




* Ta Da~~~~




* How lovely......which genius came out with this wonderful invention???




* Of course I asked the aircon guys to help me put up the wedding picture....it had been on the floor for a year now.....when I decided to drill it, PW was pregnant...so waited till now....




* Wahhhh I can seriously feel the breeze going through my head.....why did I go bald again??? With my tight schedule, I get to sleep 5 minutes longer everyday......no bad hair day at all....bald everyday.......hehehe going back tomorrow night...I miss my son....Wishing all my muslim friends out there a wonderful Hari Raya......Please mail all the kuih raya to my home in Ipoh ya.........Happy Holiday in advance people.....

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

ehehhe slamat hari raya wei!!
send my regards to the rest of the clan ok! take care

BOGUS said...

hahahaha selamat hari raya kakak....sure will do...send my regards to pakcik and aunty ya....