Wednesday, January 13, 2010

JD's First Bite........

Who's bitting who???.........with all the prevention, still......1 got through......hehehe As a first time dad, I tend to keep track of every single milestone of my child.....even this~~




* Run JD Run.....................




* His first mosquito bite.........hehehe.....




* Scratch scratch scratch........


It is once again the time of the year where people are pondering about the amount of year end bonus that they're going to get......some don't even get any.......hehehe...so how much did you get ??? For those who didn't....fear not...just give Master Tian a call......



* He has HOLY HOLY Power...imagine that........HUAT ARRR......hahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the post should have more info then it has.