Thursday, January 07, 2010

My Ride is BACK.......

After more than 2 months of agony....My Ride is finally back......yahooooooo....got my baby back this evening...total damage to the insurance company = RM 35,000.00 .....there goes my NCB.....I'll need to pay RM1.5k more this coming July huhuhu....Thank God my company loaned me a spare car during my carless spell......


BEFORE........


* wahhhhhhh jia lat jia lat......huhuhu.....



AFTER........


* All nice and shiny once again......I was never the same without MyRide...hahahahaha....I thought I'd end up cycling to work..hehehehe
.
.
.
When I was in Ipoh, Mama bragged about her clean driving record.....no traffic summon for the past 30 years.....all clean and pure....after listening to her lovely fairytale, I took her car out for a spin...and I came back with a XXXXXXX.......hahahahahah
.
.
.
.

* Illegal parking....hahahahahaha that's not all.....to avoid Mama from nagging me for the entire day, I went over to the city council to pay the very same day.......when they returned me the ticket, instinctively I said "THANK YOU"...........WTH was wrong with me??? I'm supposed to be saying "FXXX YXX" instead......hahahaha stupid me hehehe......weekend coming dear folks......have a great one......TGIF.....

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

ahahha i bet u uncle is telling auntie once he reads about this ahahhahahaha :P

damn kantoi la wei!!!
enjoy ur wikens!

BOGUS said...

hahahahaha shhhhhhhh i think papa will be smart enough to keep quiet la..with me in Penang.....I think mama will nag him hehehe.....have a great weekend too kakak...