Sunday, January 03, 2010

First Post of The Year......

When most people my age were our partying to greet the new year, I was home....practically slept through the new year...am I aging faster than the rest? I hope not....don't get me wrong...I love being ahead but only in terms of livelihood.....definitely not my looks.....or should I say, I'm done partying....still love the drinking though....hehehe



* The first sighting of the year......2 monkeys chilling on the bar (one busy eating my neighbour's papaya)......can anyone tell me where did they come from??




* With all the resolutions set for the year.....I'll need to be focused in order to materialize them.....usually, I do get what I want if I really put my mind into it....hehehe strong mind power....




* Have a great start to the year people....I'll start mine with an exam tomorrow night.....damn...hahahahaha....

No comments: