Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Toughest Call......

While I was attending my AGM in KL last weekend, the Hais and I met up at Jaya 1.......while everyone else was enjoying their extravagant lifestyle, I was busy thinking about my own state of living.....what am I looking for???



* No straight guys would order that!!!.......


Well, the decision has been made......I need a change. I need to try something new for a change....Therefore, the AGM I had attended, is in fact my final one......




* With cocktails, wine & beer....I sticked to the stout.........Adam King wannabe........


It was one of the toughest decision made thus far......I would miss them alot......all the laughter and joy.....all the gatherings and meals.....all the phone calls and skype messages......still for the sake of my dream......



* I RESIGNED~~~~ (mind the handwritting...)

5 comments:

Peggy said...

I respect u....hehe.....

BOGUS said...

hehehehe peggy, u earlier than me ma.....i lagi respect you....

Nicus said...

Your handwritting is very ugly...

Nicus said...

I lost a partner liao lor...

BOGUS said...

hehehehe but u didnt lose a friend ma gohpek...stop complaining about my art work la...hahahaha