Thursday, January 28, 2010

Approaching My Last Day.......

I'm not dying or anything......just leaving my current job....in fact, I'll be leaving the industry.....questions have been asked recently about my sudden change of environment......why am I leaving something I'm good at to do something totally new....and believe you me....when I say I'm good.....I'm really good at what I do for the past 4 years.....hahahaha



* Farewell dinner with my clients........


Reasons for leaving.....better pay maybe.....further to that, I'm already at my comfort zone at the age of 27......how could I survive aging......hahaha I need something with a little bit of push to make sure I'm not too lazy and rot in coming years....




* Farewell lunch with my clients.........


I am not a big fan of farewells......people leaving, goodbyes, hugs, well wishes...etc....but this time around, I'm the one saying goodbye to the people around me.......I'll be leaving all my great friends and fellow colleagues behind.....taking away memories of a great journey......



* Of course not forgetting my very first client.........will be enjoying my last day tomorrow......yeeeee haaaaaaa.......

2 comments:

Peggy said...

finally... u graduate liao hehe...!!

BOGUS said...

hehehehe ngam ngam...today Convo liao.....