Thursday, March 04, 2010

JD's First Prayer.....

Before we reach to the topic....I would like to have a review of my own on TGI Friday......the one in Queensbay Mall.....the place is good don't get me wrong....but the food....yukzzz......



* After a crazy 6 hours shopping stroll, we've decided to drop by TGIF for our dinner last weekend......




* The setting was warmth........nothing too fancy.....




* The clam chowder was okay.............




* The celery was FRESH...but the boneless chicken......YUKZZZZ...BIG TIME.....way too sourish......




* And the main course......dissappointing......




* I should name this the deserted dessert........
Alright...back to JD's First Prayers.....on the 8th night of CNY, we went to Grandma's place at Balik Pulau....it's a tradition for the hokkienese to pray on that night.......who am I to talk about traditions....hahahaha I'm just sharing all I know......hope it helps....hehehe


* I don't think JD has the slightest clue on what was going on that night......




* Grandma showing JD part of the ritual...but the lil fella kept on staring at the roasted pig's butt........well these 2 pictures ends the title...hahahaha...the weekend is coming yo....Exam on Sunday...what a turn off....have a great one people.....

No comments: