Sunday, March 21, 2010

How's The New Job???

It has been almost 2 months into my new job...the most common question thrown at me was "How's your new job?".......my current job is obviously less strenuous than the previous one....on the other hand...less exciting too...routine tasks make it kinda dull....but being in a larger corporation, their system has lesser flaw.....I'm adapting with all the traveling to and fro the island...good side to this is no more crazy outstation trips or the day trip travelling......

The major changes I'll have to adapt to in this job is the ability to DINE...yes...DINE aka EAT....I've been to about 20 lunches/dinners since my first day....I've had Korean, French, Chinese, Japs, etc......I'm in serious need of exercise to maintain my near perfect body...hahahaha....



* Koreans love to drink too......Korean wine......




* Dinner buffer @ Rasa Sayang........




* Imagine having this for lunch......I'm the chicken rice lunch guy....not the steak dude for lunch......




* My 27 year old brain failed me with this French menu......I had quail that night....it doesn't come cheap yooo....RM 115 per plate....crazy...and it was not even an Omega 3 quail...hahahaha




* Jap noodle.........




* Shashimi.......not to my liking.....I don't do raw...hahaha





* Seafood.....I'm allergic to crabs, lobsters & prawns.......




* Snow Jelly.......I hated this too..hahahahaha


Since I'm now exposed to more dining options, I've decided to take PW to one of the cheapest & more edible one.....since we're having our weekly shopping in Queensbay, we had our lunch at Azumi......




* Portions were kinda huge.......




* JD being very coorperative as usual...........




* and I reward him with a new colourful fan from toys' R us....wonderful weekend......have a great working week ahead people.......

No comments: