Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good Luck Dear Old Pal......

After being away for less than 2 months, my old team invited me for a farewell dinner of one of my old teammate.........even if it's not for me to comment, I'll still go ahead to bitch about my 2 cents based on the conversation we had during the dinner.....major discontent among my old faithful team would be the ability of a newbie taking the lead....with all due respect to old people, IT is an industry which doesn't regard old as 'Gold'.....the older you are, the more outdated you'll become....if you're at the dawn of retirement, in the world of IT, you're just as good as the dinasour in the muzeum...no point bragging about your good old days championing your agenda in DOS.....it's no longer the analog era, so wake up and face the world or forever rest in peace......

I used to fire fully loaded at the instant of injustice, but too bad being away from the industry I could no longer fend for my team......all I could do is to lend them an ear and provide comfort in my jokes......all the best guys.....faggots aside, let's talk about the dinner....



* Tao @ Autocity.....hmmm hmmmmm......they really did switched off the lights in conjuction of the Earth Hour.....how much could lights save while the aircons were still in full blasts???




* Mr, Mrs & Junior Lim..........





* Never build your empire on moving soil........once said a wiseman.......hahaha I'm not that wiseman....




* The celebrated chap.....all the best in your future undertaking dear KC.......




* Life goes on.......work smart, work hard...love what you're doing then life will be pretty much satisfying.....Have a great work week people.... ^_^.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jayden is looking at me...

BOGUS said...

Monster ma...too much bulu to be human....hahahaha

kateong said...

hm... dinner without complete team.. look like oldman really uselsss to youngman. Old tech man useless to young tech man. haiz......

BOGUS said...

age gap ma uncle Carl..but u're always alright..hehehehe