Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Major Suck Up.......

As I was browsing the daily online news...I saw this.... "Man threatens mistress with sex video" .....that's really daring yo......as I read along...there's an article attached to the original post.....wahhhhhhh Mentri Besar took a weekly one hour Mandarin class and it came out in newspaper........

But that's not the plot I'm trying to bitch about....the major suck up would be another minister doing a major suck up.......dear Dr. Mah...you're really NIA MAHHHHH....hopeless......check out what he said....




* You say Nia Mah or not Nia Mah......my family will disown me if I say something like that....what is the big deal of being in a Mandarin class for 6 hours???


So if I take up a language besides my mother tongue such as BM & English for more than 10 years......Should they film me on CNN????




* ATTENTION PLEASE...I COULD SWEAR IN 4 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES........even more impressive then the Mentri Besar right???? hahaha.....




* I'll be getting this tomorrow....hehehe JD's stamped palms....another milestone inked on my body...... have a great weekend people....

No comments: