Monday, April 05, 2010

Ching Ming...........

You know that time flies when you're at the same yearly ritual again and again.....This week, the chinese are paying their respect to their ancestors aka All Souls' Day aka 'Ching Ming'....Papa and Mama decided to drop by....it has been more than a decade since Mama visit her daddy's grave....



* JD as usual, has no idea what was going on......for him, everyone is there to entertain him...the more the merrier.....


* Due to the traffic on Friday night, we dined at Nando's Autocity......Papa said the hot peri-peri is for kids....tasting nothing more but a lil bit too sour.....I think something is really wrong with Papa's taste bud....hhhmmmmmm


* We headed to Balik Pulau on Sunday morning.......with this kinda umbrella man on duty, we do not fear the strong sun beam no more.......


* This cousin of mine was trying to make a deal with my long gone Grandfather...."Let me win the lottery and I'll buy a roasted pig next year"......I kid you not....it was darn serious......in the end, I lost RM10 to his scheme....huhuhu..I guess Grandpa has no freaking idea who this monkey was....Grandpa has been gone for 40 years anyway......



* My cousins.........




* Thank God the gambling maniac managed to bring back some cold soya bean milk......ahhhh~~~~ What a relieve.......Have a great work week ahead people....

No comments: