Thursday, April 01, 2010

1st April 2010......I'm a GENIUS!!!!

The 1st of April....it's April Fool's day.....Andy called me out for lunch today...I gave him a stern warning.. "Do not call me and tell me you're not coming at the last minute...April Fool..I'm not actually the April Fool kinda guy...you'll die pretty ugly if you do"...Luckily the fella showed up.....
With that I've decided to pull a prank on JieJie and PW....check it out.

Case 1
Victim (PW)
Me: Hey, Papa & Mama are coming over now....
PW: Ohhh...I thought they're coming over tomorrow? Still haven't clean the house.
Me: It's ok.....
PW: I think I'll cancel my leave application.....Papa&Mama can take care of JD on Friday...yahoooooo...
Me: Oi Oi Oi...Don't go cancel your leave la....April Fool laaaa....
PW: %^&*(*&^%$%^&*&^%

Case 2
Victim (JieJie)
Me: Hello....JieJie......I heard KitKit is secretly getting married today.
JieJie: WHATTT??????????????
Me: Papa&Mama is on the way to Melacca to witness the ROM.
JieJie: This is really crazy...who's the bride???
Me: I don't know....
JieJie: I'll call you back later...I need to call KitKit and Mama to find out more....

* JieJie called KitKit.....he didn't pick up. JieJie got more anxious and called Mama instead.....so 10 minutes later.

Me: Hello?
JieJie: %&*(&^%$%^&*(*&^%$%^&*(

I wanted to do the same thing to Papa.....but looking at the condition of his heart, I've decided to call it off...hahahahaha better not take risk....
Moral of the story: I only need 5% of my brain power to make it look so real...

I'm gonna share a lil on the new tattoo that I've gotten recently.....it has always been my dream to get this.....seriously......


* Before.....


* The pain machine...........

* Work in progress.......


* Tadaaaa.........

Me: Hey MC, you sure the tatts will turn out fine?
MC: Hell yeah.....
Me: It better...else I'll tattoo my butt on your face....
* Let's find out after a week or two......have a great weekend ahead yooooo......

3 comments:

sitynuress said...

wei .. what if u have 10 anak how??
ahahhahaha
i can imagine the front n back of urs jadi tempat autograph eheheheh :P
send my regards to uncle n auntie ok!!

jennielim81 said...

ahha kak i dont think he is going to have 10 kids ahh...i suggest that he put my name and number there ahh...just in case one day he kena alzheimer...he can always call me for any memory refreshment ahh...kekekeke

BOGUS said...

hahahahaha 10 kids??? IMPOSSIBLE...I'm not that productive...I think JieJie is the closest to that among all of us...hehehe JieJie addoil ya....hahaha send my regards to pakcik and aunty ya....