Sunday, April 11, 2010

An Uneventful Week........

The past week had been pretty regular....I meant it on a good way....laid back while enjoying the quality of life I'm working for....I bought myself a new water filter....that stuff better work as it doesn't come cheap.....

As I was in Sunway Mall with PW and JD, I stumbled upon an antique credit card machine while buying a massage cushion...It has been ages since I last saw one of those.....'KA CHAK KA CHAK'....







* Check it out...they'll place a receipt below the credit card and trace your credit card details to the receipt....





* And then they make you sign the transaction receipt which looks like a cheque.....


I found a nice picture in my cellphone taken a week ago.....Papa and JD taking a nap at Grandma's place.....




* JD is trained to sleep anywhere but the spring cot....it makes my life easier when I bring him around........


Remember sometimes when I joked about eating, I would order shark fin with scramble egg....and guess what....I found a place that actually sells it....I kid you not...check it out....



* The taste was a lil bit doubtful........totally over-rated.......


At the end of the day, I've decided to get myself a decent pair of sneakers.....I got a pair from Papa 7 years ago....and another from JieJie 6 years back......both of those were now in the bin....tore and battled.....




* It comes with a 40% discount tag too....totally worth it...hope it last for another 5 years or so.......Have a great work week ahead people......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But never saw any massage cushion photo?
It is impossible that you dont take the photo...

Quick Quick show out!

BOGUS said...

hahahaha kenot la.....later u wanna pinjam then susah lo...hehehe