Thursday, April 15, 2010

The New Water Filter........

It is not easy being a dad......JD will be away for a week soon....He'll be in Ipoh with his GrandPa and GrandMa......the other lil boy that the babysitter is caring for is down with chicken pox....ishhhh such a bad timing.....it's the beginning of Papa&Mama's nightmare for a week.....

Back to the new filter, to ensure that JD has the best of everything, I've decided to install a water filter in the house.....plain water has never cost the same ever since......wonder how much mineral water I could buy with RM2.7K......I have to admit, I'm the usual victim to all these marketing scam....hahahaha



* JD anxiously waiting for the installation to be completed.......Mummy was so freaking smart by placing JD on my side of the bed.....SALIVA ALERT LAAAAA.....ish ish ishhhhh




* It comes in 3 different temperatures.....Hot, Room and COLD......I will never have to refill my cold water in the fridge ever again.....ahhhhh~~~~





* The only down side to the filter would be its bulkiness......the smaller one comes with a higher price....I will never fall to the same scam TWICE....once is bad enough...hehehe



* Check out the saliva from the lil man.......and it's on my side of the bed.....yerrrrrrrrr~~~~



* With this kinda big fat smile everyday, I don't mind to enslave myself in the corporate world.....have a great weekend ahead people......

No comments: