Sunday, October 03, 2010

My Regular Sunday.......

Ever since I'm done with my MBA classes, weekends seem to be pretty long.....too much time to spare....been cracking my head on what to do for the weekend all the time....shopping, go back home (Ipoh), chores, house-scouting etc......this time, I chose golf with my old faithful mate.....Uncle Carl....funny conversation during registration.

Attendant: Name?
Bogus9394: Lim
Attendant: The other fella (refering to Carl)
Bogus9394: Lim
Attendant: 2 Lims?
Bogus9394: YES....
Attendant: Your initials please....
Bogus9394: Lim TW..Tiger Woods....TW....
Attendant: The other one? (refering to Carl)
Bogus9394: Lim KT....Kotek Tiger KT.....*Kotek aka Penis.....
HAHAHAHAHA




* My first ride on the tuftmate......1/2 the fun that day came from riding this machine....hehehe




* Rempit style....vroom vroomm......terrorizing the golf course with this cart....MAKE WAY MAKE WAYYYYYY......VRRROOOOMMMMMMM....




* hhhhmmmmm let's not talk about the score..........




* Sunday evening is always JD's time.......took him to the playground at our place.....am I getting old or is he growing with energy.....ishhhh......babysitting him for 20 minutes is like running 5KM non stop.....




* In the end, I gave up......I setup his old playpen and throw him inside...at last......30 minutes of bliss......when he's done throwing everything from his playpen, he'll yell for FREEDOM.....hehehe and that concludes my Regular Sunday...have a great work week ahead people.... ^_^.

No comments: