Thursday, October 07, 2010

Fatigue Old Fart......

I was so into trying my new jogging shoes today, I ran and ran and ran right after work......I've found a decent jogging track near my place....but too bad after several kilometres I've to call KitKit to fetch me home hahaha....my old right knee is giving me problem again...I used to be called 'Raja Pecut' aka Sprinting King.....but now 'Raja Kecut' aka Puncture King....


* If I could run like years before, this track is just a piece of cake...hehehe need time to recover before I run again...hehehe....old fart..
.
.
.
A topic from the radio this morning kinda caught my attention....once again our government is making a fool of themselves.....They've come out with another masterplan....TalentCorp...with the intention to lure back those Malaysias working abroad.....This is to avoid having a brain dead nation in the future.....
I believe until the day I do not have to fill in my 'RACE' in any application form, all these frabajabas from the government are just political gimmick or yet another stupidity from the benchmaker.....As long people like Ibrahim Ali, Ahmad Ismail etc. is still running the show, this country....as far as I'm concerned is already half dead.....


* Brain dead my arse....I've known quite a number of people working abroad.....and getting them back?? IMPOSSIBLE......I've even known some on waiting list to leave...hahahaha.....I'll be getting my Masters next year....why not make me a minister and I'll stay for good and tell you bunch of monkeys what to do and what not to do.....I'll cost cheaper too...hehehe
.
.
.
.
.
Tomorrow is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary.........Happy Anniversary Mrs. Lim.... ^_^.
.
.
.
* We'll be back in Ipoh this weekend........have a great weekend ahead people.....YAAHHOOOOO.....

No comments: