Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend in Queensbay......

It has been quite a while since our last trip to our favourite mall.......Since I've got a voucher to have my car polished by 'CARS', we were made to linger around the mall for 4 hours while waiting for the car......

Take my advice...if you're in a mall with your wife and kid, the longer you linger, the higher the damage...hahaha seriously....PW bought a Crocs sandals for RM169....I just could not understand the value of such sandals.....bought JD 2 new water bottles with straw attached (he's learning to use the straws) etc.....



* JD met his first clown that day......suprisingly he was afraid......




* Timid lil loud boy.....mind the picture quality.....my cameraman, the I-phone guy is having mild parkinson.......




* We had to have a pit-stop for about 2 hours because JD needs his afternoon nap....KitKit was kind enough to buy us drinks at the Coffeebean.....wahhhhhh being me, I will NOT...I repeat...WILL NOT pay the hefty price just to have a cup of drink there.....since KitKit is paying so why not...hehehe..




* JD tries his first choc shake for the very first time.......




* Here comes the refreshed lil monster......roaming around...disturbing anyone near him......




* JD is now walking on his own hehehe.......




* Hehehe a couple of weeks later he'd run already....hehehe....have a great work week people.....

No comments: