Thursday, October 21, 2010

JD's First Steps........

Babysitting a kid in indeed not easy.....I found out when I took a day off taking care of JD when his babysitter is away yesterday.....I bathed him for the very first time...How I wish he could stand still and turn so that I could bath him with a pressure pump....JD TURN TURN TURN....then dry him up with a hair dryer....hehehe....



* Papa bought him the walker 2 weeks ago....and believe me, he's making good progress....show ya the video later on......



* Lil man still very blur on what was going on that day.......




* I was so tensed being a househusband for a day...hehehe frankly.....I would love to spend as much time as possible with the lil guy.....main reason to why I left the job I loved in February....




* With this kinda smile, I'd give up everything for my boy......the job that I loved, my bike, my time and my cash.....hehehe




* Now...check out the video on JD's first steps.......I'm so proud of the boy....YAHOOOO.....he'll be running around pretty soon...hehehe have a great weekend ahead people.....

2 comments:

matt said...

this is so cute, he can practically walk d i think. congrats


someone that stumbled here quite some time ago.

BOGUS said...

hehehe cute leh...u cepat cepat get one looo...hehehe