Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another Chapter of My Life

5 years ago.........
a naive young lad(me) was forced to attend tuition class and there I met "HER".......

4 years ago.........
the same young lad was in form 6 and "SHE" was in the same class......

4 years ago.........(few months later)
You guess what happenned?..........hahaha



*I think I need a haircut...
*NOTE: picture was not taken 4 years ago......picture taken 4 months ago......

Have you ever wonder how your wedding should be plan next time?
Here are some tips for all the newbies........


*Don't ever ask me what the first sentence is all about......


Guess my wedding photo will look something like this.


*cut cost.....minus dress rental, minus bestmaid, minus studio rental and most of all....minus the in-laws.....hahahaha

No comments: