Friday, September 16, 2005

WHEN I WAS YOUNG

Do you have any childhood memories? I do.....and i would like to share it with you. Have you ever wonder how your life would turn out to be without childhood? Good or bad,..... the end result will show. Let me show you mine....but as far as I am concern, my childhood had been a good one....


*being a 2 year-old, i loved beaches already. (forget about the tongue....guess i was trying to taste whether the air is as salty as the water i just drank)



*i got my first bike when i was 3. Not really the one i was hoping for(how i wish i could get a car instead of a bike.....)



*picture was taken when i was 4...check out my JieJie's hair....coconut to the MAX...hahaha but i like it that way...guess Papa was having a bad hair day as well.

***more to come on the end result of the self-proclaimed GOOD childhood that I had***

No comments: