Tuesday, September 27, 2005

MY BROTHER MY FRIEND.........



My best buddy who will listen to all my nagging and troubles. He will be my sandbag whenever I feel like hitting someone. He will be my remote control if my hands weren't long enough to reach for it. He will be my maid when I am hunger for instant noodles. Ladies and gentlemen...I present to you....MY BROTHER.



*5 years back....we were enjoying life at the beach which was then struck by tsunami...

We had our ups and downs....I will never ever stop loving him ( he took all my coins collection, all my toys, rides my bike out ILLEGALLY, asking for candy money from me, uses my room as his gym...any many many more....).



*We grew up to be fine gentleman.....Papa will be extremely proud of his seeds....hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...sexy body huh!! haha

eh..dude wher's our pic? im still waiting here dude..hehe!!