Tuesday, September 27, 2005

KARAOKE SESSION WITH A BUNCH OF NEW FOUND FRIENDS

First of all, I would like to stress out that the actual pronunciation for the word 'karaoke' is something like 'carrie o qi' and NOT 'ka la o k'......

Back to the story line. I was invited to the Curve by the MIS peps for a farewell party held for Goh (also a trainee) and I due to our departure at end of this month.....how nice of them.....
Before any celebration, Goh and I were stuck in a traffic jam for almost an hour and a half. Traffic lights took the blame for the mishap.


* I was told by an aunty that the situation was exactly the same in the morning. Where are all the traffic personals?

After a while, I was able to solve the mystery for all the missing traffic personals. They might be at home or any nearest station voting for their beloved idol.


* The Grand Finale was aired on the very same day.

At last.......Goh and I made it to the Curve. The ladies were all fed and singing away merrily to their selected tunes.

* They will do anything to get their picture taken....hahaha.....

*Goh and I were having the time of our life drinking......free flow....FREEEEEEE

* This bugger right here is Wilson.....I named him 'The Singing Buddha'. He looks like the Lord Buddha in this picture don't you think so? But deep down inside...he is nothing like the Lord....hahahaha face only look alike.

Finally, I would like to thank all those ladies and guys who made this farewell party such a success....Emmy, Cystal, Elaine, Mei Cheng, Ellen, Mei Fong, Wilson and "BEST FRIEND"......hmmm....oh ya...never forgetting Goh (Always the last but never the least).

* Final shot by Elaine before we head home......( I think Goh is trying to dig in my ass for some cheap thrill......hahahaha kidding).

No comments: