Wednesday, September 28, 2005

FINAL WEEKEND IN P.J.

My training period will be over soon. For the last weekend I went back to Cyberjaya to move some of my stuff before I migrate there completely. Yeu (my housemate) wanted to follow me for he himself has never been anywhere near Cyberjaya. He even offered to drive me there......apparently I happily agreed with him because the petrol price is currently RM1.62 per litre....hahaha


*My driver for the day


First stop Cyberia. After moving my stuff to cousin's place, second stop THE COAST in Alamanda. Makan Minum, Makan Minum.



* Free meal again.....hahahaha


The next day....Kun and I were at 'Chili's'.......It had been awhile since we last drank there.



* Those were the days........drink now, worry bout the bills later....


Finally, dinner with Boon......and there was my final weekend in P.J.



*Boon busy ordering for us......we took this opportunity to snap shots.

No comments: