Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I met a humble guy.......

Life seems to be a never ending learning process. Let me tell you guys what I encountered today......left me speechless and slightly abashed. It all started as I was conducting an interview on my second candidate.....nothing out of the ordinary....just the feeling I had about this guy. (I AM NOT A GAY and this is NOT A SEX POST) Have anyone of you ever came across a person so humble, you feel all of a sudden you need to do something to your own arrogant self?

He has nothing much to offer for the interview, just another regular candidate, regular looking but yet with a decent greeting in his smile. His appearance seems fine...just a lil conservative for his age with a tie and a shirt....and he came on a taxi. Yet to have the leisure to own a car for himself. Aiya hard to explain the whole scenario....just after interviewing him, all I could say is he has nothing much but yet he gave his very best for the interview. Its not everyday you could meet such humble-being......




* And yes....he looks a lil bit like the Lama dude........


After the life lesson from this guy, I made up my mind to be as humble as possible in the future. I will neither shout nor curse my clients.(Only applicable to those paying clients). Make less horrible remarks to whatever things that I come across......will not criticise my government for spending my tax money by sending a joker to the space.....etc etc....




* yea right.......


I will now indulge my life to learn on how to be as humble as can be. Less arrogant and try to be a saint......St. Bogus hahahaha.....so if you slap me on my left cheek...........I WILL STILL KILL YOU!!!!!!



* I could even write a book......Humble guide for dummies......





* With the world supporting me, I know I could do it..........

No comments: