Sunday, November 04, 2007

Kickboxing is so GAY.........

As I was browsing through the TV channels on a great Saturday night, something great caught my eyes. Hhmmm.....KickBoxing Championship. Having a passion for martial arts, I decided to stick around a little longer to see what those fighters have to offer. To my dismay, the fight show turned out to be a GAY-SHOW instead.



* Tough-Looking logo.....wait till you check out the main event......




* 2 heavily tatoo-ed guys facing off with each other.....




* Out of nowhere, they started hugging.......OMFG......something is not right somewhere.....




* Then they started grabing each other's KKC.......WTF!!!!!




* Next, they engaged in the mercenary s*x move.......with the match referee also shocked.......




* The humping got harder and harder.....I can't take it anymore.......so I changed the channel and forget about the horrible ordeal......I would rather watch Badminton.......yucks......

2 comments:

Christina Kim said...

Is that really so?? That must be so gross to be on National TV...YIKESSS!!!

BOGUS said...

of course....to make it worst...they were on international channel.....damn...hahahaha