Wednesday, November 14, 2007

My Old Lifestyle That I Miss Terribly

It was more like a coincidental gathering when I was in KL 2 weeks ago. I told LimGaikGaik I had a meeting on Friday and she said everyone would be back on that day itself....then it was set. Maison - 11pm. As I was driving down, gave HaiNick a call and then my dinner was set too....7pm gathering with The Hais.....




* Everyone got off earlier to meet up before dinner......it has been a while since all of us hung out together in KL.




* KouHai taking the lead.....HAPPY HOUR BEFORE DINNER......to be frank I was extremely hungry at that time......haih.....tradition....can't avoid.




* Chilling out at a deserted bar somewhere in PJ Uptown.......emptinesssssss.........




* My first beer tower.....chehhh nothing special.....out of beer quicker than the time I took to shit.....




* HaiShue and KouHai tried to light up the environment by trying to date the same girl at the same time. HaiShue used the sms while KouHai called..........





* Nothing comes cheap....sms can go eat shit la.....





* Hail VICTOR........hahahaha.......Romeo of the day.......




* Makan time...shut up and eat..........ngam ngam.......



* HaiNick offered me a stay for the night....check out his place.....wahhhh his TV is so slim you can't even notice it through the side angle....damn.....I need to get one too......too bad.....NO MONEY.....


Next stop, Maison




* Long lost friends.....been a year since I met Jushin....Rob seems to be a regular while LimGaikGaik pops out once in a while.......




* HaiBoon and HaiNick joined in the fun.....the rest of the Hais lost their cocks that night......but they ended up drunk.......somewhere............




* Housemates reunited.....huhuhu how I long for a game of Mahjong instead meeting up here....I quit drinking remember?? ishhh.....
.
.
.
.
.

More than a year ago.....................


* The 3 stooges from A3-9-8............


And now...............



* Just like old times............aiks.....Blackie is BALDING....yooo so fast botak liao.....




* LimGaikGaik posted this on her blog.......but let me explain....Rob drank too much that night...I was just helping to get him up.........see....nothing too fag about it.....
.
BACK TO REALITY............

No comments: