Tuesday, November 27, 2007

RAT ALERT....DIE DIE DIEEEE

The washing machine was down last week. Had 2 technicians came over, got it fixed and to my suprise one of them told me...."There's a rat hiding inside the washer"...........and the only remark I could afford to make was......."WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"





It costs me a freaking RM65 to get washer fixed. What would you do when trouble comes knocking at your door??? I am more a fighter rather than to sit back and let trouble goes by. On Friday November 23, 2007....I declared war with a RAT.....either me or the rat!!. Bought several traps for my quest to win the battle of survival.






Once I got everything figured out, I found myself lost on what to use as bait to catch this enemy of mine. Called Papa and he suggested salted fish (no salted fish at home - highly prone to cancer and I don't want the rat to die of that neither......it takes too long). I passed the idea of using rat poison as I don't want my enemy laying dead in my hall.....damn.....worst still on my imported sofa. After some thoughts I came out with an idea of the bait......so freaking lucky as I was exposed to cartoons during my early years.....



* CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE




* Luckily got some to spare..........




* Too tempting for the rat to walk right pass........how could you not take a bite.....




* My kitchen would be the Waterloo to this long-tailed rodents of the family Muridae or just plain.....RAT!!!!!!
and 4 days later.............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* GOTCHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha.......Who's your daddy now!!!!! hahahahaha it was the exact feeling I had when I won the 100m sprint several years ago......




* You're as good as dead.........now die.....dieeeeeeeee



* dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
.
.
.
.
"What would you do when trouble comes knocking at your door?"
Answer : Get a 5 dollar trap....catch trouble and throw it to the gigantic drain right in front of the house. + together with the cage............

6 comments:

Allan said...

You should have catch one cat and put it inside the trap as well...
Or maybe you can fracture it's leg and put some salt on it

BOGUS said...

ohh dude...u're sick.....hahahaha but i like the idea......

Anonymous said...

hey ... why so waste? catch one rat and also throw away the cage? dont forget ... the rat still got papa, mama, koko, jiejie, didi, meimei, grandpa, grandma .. etc ...

and they will come for revenge ... hahaha ... the war is never END after you have decided to kill that RAT !!!...

Kenny
SMT

BOGUS said...

hahaha kenny, i did my investigation liao...this rat is a lone ranger....no relatives......

Christina Kim said...

YIKES!!!!
That's so gross....hate em' rats!!!

Didn't know that good ol' cheese still works though...:D
Anyway, hope there's no more rats in your house!!!

BOGUS said...

hahaha good ol tricks....i'll make sure no other relatives to the rat survive near my place......