Thursday, November 29, 2007

Listen to my rant.......

My job requires me to travel....if I am lucky enough the travelling seems to be around Penang. At times I would be required to go quite a distance for a meeting but this is the kind of job that I was looking for when I was still in school. Back to the topic.....during one of my routine driving around Bukit Mertajam just the other day, I was amused by a policeman standing right in the middle of the road.....simply just blocking traffic from either side....Being the impatient alpha male in today's society, I started to ask myself on WTF was going on....accident?? road work???





Check out the traffic behind me......and it was during rush hour.....people seems to be rushing for work, meetings or attending something important.....why stop the traffic??? tortoise crossing ar??? What's wrong?? JALANLA oiiiii JALANLAAAA






All of a sudden, several police bikes swooped by.....wahhhhh.....I love those bikes.....but WAIT......why are they on the other side of the traffic???.....directly against traffic......(all of a sudden the idea of stopping both side of the traffic makes sense).....






LASTLY, I saw a Merz with a flag....and no number plate trailing from behind..........if it was an ambulance then I won't be so 'tulan-ed' aka f**ked up..........I assumed it was just another mascot living at the expense of my income tax and demanding for a presidential treatment (as long as I am paying my tax, you'll gonna hear a lil bit from me...my rights...RIGHT?)....since when driving against the traffic is legalized by the JPJ at any point?? Let me know if I left out any new rule from the JPJ.....





If you're saving lives, or giving out millions to the poor, or even attending a meeting for the good of the people around and maybe even make my life a lil more better THEN........I don't mind.......
If you're attending a prayer and you make me wait in the middle of a traffic jam at high noon where the temperature hits 33 degrees.........THEN............
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: