Monday, November 12, 2007

A Wonderful Weekend with Family.........

I am still in doubt on which post should come first. The one in Maison or the weekend I had with my family. Since LimGaikGaik posted the outing in Maison, then I might as well put up the one with my family instead.

Well, JieJie and JieFu will be going to Europe soon.......MengWai and MeiMei would be under the care of Papa and Mama this entire month. As for myself, I would be travelling home every single weekend until they return from their vacation. Wanna spend as much time as possible with my 'beloved duo'.

It has been a while since MW and I strolled the mall.......

(Warning!!! PICTURES AHEAD!!!!)



MW: NICE.......NICE.......
Bogus9394: Yea....nice......Let me get you a toy train......



* MW proudly walked away....a new toy train owner.......


MW: SEE.....SEE......
Bogus9394: Ohhhh ok.........



* MW gaining composure from his first ride.........




* Getting pro on his second.....................




* Acts like a pro on the final one...........




* Time to go home..........


While Papa and Mama were trying to put both babies to bed.......JieJie, JieFu, KitKit and I went for the quest to search for 'CHOW TOU FU' aka the stinking beancurd.....We drove all the way to Menglembu....at least 20-30km from home. FINALLY..................




* The two maniacs insanely in love with this stinking stinking delicacy.....




* Anyone tasted shit before? No? neither do I........I can't even stand the smell......even shit from Pinky doesn't come close to this....yucks.......beh tahan beh tahan........



* JieFu took us out for a drink near home.....to kill time....just enough for MW and MeiMei to fall asleep............



* After a couple of beers, KitKit started to show off his magic tricks to the owner of the place.....we ended up getting more beer on the house....damn.....I wanted to quit drinking...




* When they announced my name, JieJie was so embarassed....but JieFu kept his cool......




* I was glittering with hope....just like a superstar.....hahahaha HEY PAPA...I WANNA BE A SINGER.......DON'T WANNA WORK NO MORE.....hahahahahaha
.
Who said you can't have a great day with your family?.........

No comments: