Wednesday, January 02, 2008

27th September 2008

At last, the venue has been set. Date has been confirmed. After all the hassle, I finally found a place to held my wedding. The date - 27th September 2008. Venue - 'Scroll Down for more details'.

Last Saturday, my wedding consultants (Jiejie & Jiefu), PW and I went for a quest to search for the perfect ballroom. Bear in mind there ain't much hotels in Ipoh to select from.

So....first stop, Heritage Hotel........



* Jiejie going through the food list like a pro.........




* Ballroom, not particularly big but yet cozy enough....




* Nice decor....not bad not bad.......




* My consultants weren't too happy with what they saw........their expression tells all...



Next.......Casuarina Ipoh



* Nice tropical design.....not bad not bad........





* The gang..........




* The host's table seems nice but too freaking near to the main entrance....meaning my moment of glory will only be 10 metres.......I was expecting at least 50 metres....hahahaha



* 2 of the most important ladies in my life is not giving this place a good review....too bad too bad....the ballroom looked too old....more suitable for the 80s or 90s event....soft and dim....

Lastly.....SYUEN


* Impressive bor? hahahaha.....not bad...not bad at all....


* Got space to held a cocktail party before the dinner....complimentary from the hotel.....even more impressive...hahaha for Ipoh's standard very good liao....


* WAHHHHH this is what I am talking about....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT......




* Close up........grand stage.....great environment....ok ok pay deposit first....hahahaha
.
.
Venue - Syuen Ipoh
Date- 27th September 2008
Will get the invitation ready once I'm done with the guest list and the invitation cards....most probably after Chinese New Year...btw HALAL FOOD!!!!!....hehehe no choice la...hotel's policy wor....can have muslim friends along liao.....till then.....

6 comments:

sitynuress said...

yeyyyyy!!! so can we all tanjong geng attend? hehehe

BOGUS said...

hahahaha Kak siti....halal food no problem liao this time...hahahahaha

Christina Kim said...

Hahaha...finally, the wedding of DJ Wayne!:D

BOGUS said...

hahaha.....don't worry...let me kautim the invitation cards first...then make sure u gv me ur real home add instead of ur email add...hahaha

Anonymous said...

finally....the moment we're waiting for...dun forget to invite me as well arr..

BOGUS said...

heheh D..don't worry...i wont forget...