Thursday, January 10, 2008

CNY Already????

On another regular working Thursday.... my phone rang.......


HaiBoon: Oi are you free on the 3rd day of CNY???
Bogus9394: WHAT? still a long way to go. A month later la....
HaiBoon: Will you be in Ipoh???
Bogus9394: What's up? I might be in my grandma's place in Penang.
HaiBoon: Once a year drinking fest!!!!
Bogus9394: OK....see you then.........



* I am as good as dead!!! I can't drink no more....maybe a glass or two...nothing more than that....but their previous record on a drink fest......18 bottles of liquor....worst still, the number of bottles were more than the number of drinkers....DEAD!!!!



* I'll look something like this the next day....damn....liondance people coming the next morning......hhhmmmm.....need to lay out a bullet proof plan. Won't get drunk + escape earlier.......(I don't fancy drinking anymore....remember???)

No comments: